Noble Quran » English - Sahih International
- Letter to the West - A Saudi ViewThis book was prepared by a group of Saudi scholars and intellectuals. They address Western mind which looks at fair truth and objective and convincing dialogue. The book, in general, discusses the most important issues and suspicions raised by Western political and media organizations in the aftermath of September 11, 2001 events. These events have placed Islam, the Kingdom, its people, and its religious, educational and social institutions in a position that requires correction and review. The book is a moderate vision in responding to the issues and suspicions. A biased reader would notice the major difference between the reality and the raised concepts and images which were far from the reality.
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/326069
- Muhammad (Peace Be upon Him), the Prophet of MercyThis book talks about some situations from the biography of our Prophet Muhammad such as: his life in Makkah, calling people to Islam, persecution for the early converts, emmigration to Abyssinia then Madina, Islamic country in Madina, conquest of Makkah, the farewell pilgrimage and his death. It also mentions his physical description and manner. In addition, it mentions what the prophet said about the environment, treatment of animals and relationships with non-Muslims. It also sheds light on his appreciation of woment and his love for children. On the other hand it takls about what non-Muslim scholars have said about Prophet Muhammad such as: Alphonse de Lamartine, Sir George Bernard Shaw, Michael Hart, Mahatma Gandhi, Thomas Carlyle, Edward Gibbon, Simon Ocklay, Annie Besant, W. Montgomery Watt, Bosworth Smith, Wolfgang Goethe, Lane-Poole, W.C. Taylor, Dr. Gustav Weil, Washington Irving, Arthur Glyn Leonard and Jules Masserman.
Reveiwers : Abu Adham Osama Omara
From issues : http://www.mercyprophet.org
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/340652
- The Beginning and The EndIslam is the religion which Allah has chosen, is pleased with and has legislated for His slaves. People are in dire need of its laws to organize the affairs of their private and public lives, their internal and external affairs. Besides the great importance paid in Islam to general principles and fundamentals, it has not neglected secondary issues.
Formation : AbdulRahman Bin Abdulkarim Al-Sheha
From issues : http://www.islamland.com - Islam Land Website
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/261474
- BEFORE YOU PRAYThe Book Of Prayer: Salaat (Prayer) is one of the main obligations which Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala) has ordained on His servants. It is the first act of worship decreed on the Muslim Nation (Ummah) by Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala) and was ordained on the night of the Prophet’s (peace be upon him) ascension to the seven heavens. It is the second of the five pillars of Islam after the proclamation of the “Shahada” (the words of witness).
Formation : Anas Bin AbdulHameed Al-Qooz
Reveiwers : Muhammad AbdulRaoof
From issues : http://www.dar-alsalam.com - Darussalam Publications Website
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/316359
- The Dreamer's HandbookThis book starts by presenting a spiritual understanding of sleep from the Islamic viewpoint, which is followed by guidelines for recommended evening, pre-sleep, night, and morning acts of worship. The conceptual understanding of dreams is laid out next, followed by an analytical study of dreams in the Quran, and of dreams seen by the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) and by his companions (R). The rest of the book deals with dream interpretation, its correct rules and procedures, drills to help understand these rules, and a large glossary of interpreted dream symbols. This, we hope, fulfills two important goals regarding sleep and dreams: It establishes their understanding upon the strong foundation of the Quran and Sunnah, and it eliminates a great deal of superstition that surrounds them. Indeed, from Allah (SWT) alone we seek help and acceptance.
Formation : Muhammad al-Jibaly
Reveiwers : Muhammad AbdulRaoof
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/339181